Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Rainbow's End

Sunday the 4th of may  I went to rainbow’s end but first I waited outside for my aunts and cousins. We waited for about 10 minutes until everyone got there, when they got here I was having a chat with my cousins well my aunt Sieni went to go and pay for the band so we could enter the world of rainbow’s end.

Then the elders had a small chat after the chit chat my older cousin took the kids to the movies and we watched happy feet. happy feet. When happy feet fell off the edge of the cliff he kept on hitting these iceberg then our cheer kept moving really hard.

Next we were walking over to gold rush and it was so cool because this old man was walking across the rails and he said watch out but we missed him. After that I got this really funny picture of me but I couldn't bring my picture. My girl cousins were scared but the boys weren't.

After that I went onto the invader and it was so awesome. We were about to hit the building but we didn't it was just to make us scared. Next I went on the roller coaster and that ride felt I wanted  to vomit. 

Finally I got to go try out the extreme new ride. It was the scariest ride yet and the scariest thing I've ever done. When I just got on I had butterflies in my stomach and goosebumps. After that I left and said thanks to my aunty for taking me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment