Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Exam Reaction

As soon as I heard the word exam I had butterflies in my stomach really scared trying to remember all the things I had got taught. When I had started the first test I was struggling and felt like I should have listened more instead of mucking around.

Well I didn’t really prepare for these tests because like I said mucking around but this was my fault because I hang out with the wrong boys. To be honest I did all right in some tests but the hardest one I struggled in was science and english. What I reckon I didn't do well was english, maths, and especially science. The exams that I didn’t do were Carrers, Music, and wood tech. The ones we had done were English, maths, social studies, and science.


What I can do better next time is to actually listen and do the right thing because I know I could have done better. So I am gonna study really hard and keep everything I remembered in my head and stay with the right boys. So next time my goal is to do right and focus and pass my exams.

3 comments:

  1. Cool story about your exam reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Owen for sharing your exam experience! It was good to hear you reflect about what you could've done better and having marked your social studies exam, I know that you are capable of better results!! Let's make the next time you have exams, better then before!!

    ReplyDelete