Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Immersion Assembly

At immersion assembly it was cool and the one that I liked most was sound. I loved it because you could grow up and become a drummer, guitar, and also a famous singer. The one tat I did not like was how do things fly.

The second one I liked was how do things float? I also liked the word buoyancy, do you know what buoyancy means? Buoyancy is when water comes up and you also can float. Did you know if you get clay and make a boat it will float,  if you roll the clay and turn it into a ball it won't float.

We even got a word called displacement, displacement is when if you get in the bath tub the water in the bath tub is displacing water because of you. I had so much fun and can't wait for next terms immersion assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment