Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

Hiwi The Kiwi

        HIWI THE KIWI
On a cold, winter morning we had some great visitors from hiwi the kiwi, we were very fortunate to have the minstrel and his beautiful wife to come and talk to us about fishing for our future.

There were loads of kids who had won posters and stickers, he even gave out magazines. We had boogied a lot and sang their wonderful songs, the best was the albatross song.

The minstrel told us to write a story about 2 things that we had learnt. If our one is the best we could win a real life fishing rod, so I thought to try and win it for my grandpa for father's day.

The things I have learnt from hiwi the kiwi is to never put salt fish in normal water, if you do then it will start to rot and go off. Second thing is to always pick a fish up with a wet towel and to make sure it's wet. Third thing I have learnt is to always bring a bucket of ice to keep the fish cool. So there is my things I have learnt, and a big shout out to HIWI THE KIWI.

No comments:

Post a Comment