Pages

Thursday 30 October 2014

Being A Good Friend

WALT: explain to your reader what being a good friend means

If I wanted to get a best friend I would be nice, helpful, and caring to my friend, there are heaps of ways getting a friend and I've told you about one. Here is a reason why you should have friends, friends can play with you when your bored or sing a song together and other stuff? If people didn't have friends how can you have fun, and you're gonna be so lonely that you would want to play games, so there you have it why do you need a best friend and how to be a good friend.


Being a good friend isn't just about being nice it’s also about treating them how you would like to be treated, and treating them like your brothers and sisters. Some friends don’t get along but they always fix their mistake and apologize. Some friends get along good, and we are all different to each other, to me it doesn't matter what they look like because we are all different. If my friend has a friend that we don’t get along with it doesn't mean we can’t be friends because it is   

No comments:

Post a Comment